Negotiations resumed today with your Bargaining Team receiving some initial responses from the Club on your proposals.
- The Club rejected our Wage Proposal “format” and will provide a counter proposal as the Contract starts to come together.
- The Club rejected our Premium Pay Proposal.
- The Club showed some interest in 401K improvements, but was not specific.
- The Club indicated interest in improving the Shoe allowance and including additional titles.
- The Club also rejected our Work Week Build Up proposal.
- Agreement was reached on the Safety committee and 4th floor Bar.
- We also had a high Level review of the Health Plan alternatives. A more detailed meeting is set for Friday.
We will continue to press the Club to address the issues that our CWA Membership has deemed to be necessary for a fair and comprehensive agreement.
Don’t be shy; let ‘em know how important and serious you are in obtaining a good contract for you and your family.
Thank you for your continuing support!
Your Bargaining Team;
John Petrini CWA Staff Rep and Chair
Cindy Neumeyer, CWA 13500 P/W EVP
Marcy Mintz, CWA Chief Steward
Robin Bingle, CWA Member
Rick Devine, CWA Member
Visit CWA Local 13500 for the latest Duquense Club bargaining news.