Negotiations opened today with the Duquesne Club. Your Bargaining Team passed proposals on the following issues:
- Provide Real Wage Improvement
- Increase all position/service function Premium Pay
- Improve 401(k) match for all employees
- Improve Shoe Allowance
- Limit Employee Health Care contributions and maintain Plan design
- Include 4th floor Bartender in the contract
- Special increase for Carpenter and Painter wage rate
- Clarify 22% Service Charge language so Club Members are clear that the surcharge is NOT a tip
- Locate Union bulletin board in Employee Cafeteria
The Club had no proposals to present today.
Bargaining will resume tomorrow, September 19.
Your Bargaining Team is focused on delivering a good contract that is fair to the Club and CWA members alike. We will update as bargaining progresses.
Thank you for all your support!
Your Bargaining Team:
John Petrini CWA Staff Rep and Chair
Cindy Neumeyer, CWA 13500 P/W EVP
Marcy Mintz, CWA Chief Steward
Robin Bingle, CWA Member
Rick Devine, CWA Member